- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup nuts (macadamia, almond, and cashews.)
- 1 1/4 cup agave
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisin, chopped apricot mix
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and Pam a large baking pan.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl until the mixture is slightly wet.
- Pour into a single layer on the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Poke at the contents and rearrange a little bit into a single layer and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the granola looks slightly tan (not browned, that's overdone) *The more you mess with the granola at this stage, the less chunky it will be. So, just kind of chop it a little with your spatula. This will help yield it into chunks.*
- Stir again as directed and allow to cool.
- Granola will be crunchy when cooled.
Calories per serving: 288