- Turkey sandwich slices
- Thin sliced colby jack cheese
- Nonstick muffin tin
- Pam a nonstick 12 cup muffin tin.
- Preheat an EMPTY ;) oven to 325.
- Place one slice of turkey into each muffin tin.
- Crack one egg on top of each turkey slice.
- Place one small slice of cheese on each egg.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and use a spoon to plate the turkey cups.
- Sprinkle with pepper and dill to taste and serve a little warm.