- 10 oz fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 1/2 cups Truvia
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- zest of two large lemons
- juice of one said lemon
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat yogurt and Truvia then add the egg whites, almond milk & vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add all at once to the wet mixture.
- Place 12 pammed silicone liners into a muffin tin and fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I saw a recipe similar to this on Tumblr and made some modifications. I didn't like the way the cupcakes baked in the paper liners, so I used pammed silicone liners, they came out MUCH easier. Also, I used almond milk instead of soy. I changed the kind of yogurt, the original recipe called for vanilla flavored, but I feel that would have overpowered the lemon. I also used double the lemon juice!!!